Thesis while in post graduation and superspeciality
Indications of Sternotomy in substernal goiter – 2007
Comparison of Traditional vs Shape modified radial forearm flap – 2010
1. Propeller Flaps in the Closure of Free Fibula Flap Donor Site Skin
Defects. Annals of Plastic Surgery; Month 2012.
2. Distally based cross finger flaps for amputation stumps in avulsion
amputation. Indian journal of plastic surgery; December volume 45
issue 3, 2012.
3. Adipofacial anterolateral thigh flap for reconstruction of posterior
maxillary defect with infratemporal fossa involvement. Journal of
craniomaxillofacial trauma and reconstruction; August 2013.
4. Fracture dislocation of Scaphoid in association with polytrauma:
Diagnostic and management considerations. British journal of
radiology; (online publication DEC2015)
5. Perforator Peroneal Artery Flap for Tongue Reconstruction. Journal of
Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery; July 2016
6. Bi-paddled radial forearm free flap in the reconstruction of bilateral
buccal mucosal defects—a case series Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral
Pathology and Oral RadiologyVol. 122Issue 4e107–e109Published
online: June 9, 2016
7. Shape-modified radial forearm free tissue transfer in oral cavity
reconstruction: Technique and a prospective comparison with the
conventional technique HeadNeck. 2020Nov;42(11):3345-3351.doi:
10.1002/hed.26382. Epub 2020 Jul 20.
8. The Extended dissection Islanded Nasolabial flap: its Versality in Oral
reconstruction NEUROQUANTOLOGY | MAY 2022 | VOLUME 20 |
ISSUE 5 | PAGE 5067-5074| DOI: 10.14704/NQ.2022.20.5.NQ22782
We can help find a doctor. Call +91 73732 33333 or browse our specialists.