Speciality : Plastic Surgery
Phone : +91 73730 30685
DNB General Surgery DNB plastic Surgery
Oncoplastic, Microvascular and reconstructive surgery
Sincere and Compassionate at work. Spiritual and ethical in acts. An Artist , a Cyclist and a Mountaineer by genes.
Senior consultant Thangam hospital since 1 st August 2022 Senior consultant Narayana hospitals 9years 6 month (2012 to 2021) Senior consulatant Fortis hospital, Bangalore(2017) Consultant Jubilee mission hospital Trissur, kerala (2011) Resident plastic surgery Amrita institute of medical science Kochi (2008 to 2010) Clinical assistant lecturer department of general surgery AIMS kochi (2007) Resident general surgery Amrita Institute of medical sciences Kochi (2003 to 2007)
Thesis while in post graduation and superspeciality
Indications of Sternotomy in substernal goiter – 2007
Comparison of Traditional vs Shape modified radial forearm flap – 2010
1. Propeller Flaps in the Closure of Free Fibula Flap Donor Site Skin
Defects. Annals of Plastic Surgery; Month 2012.
2. Distally based cross finger flaps for amputation stumps in avulsion
amputation. Indian journal of plastic surgery; December volume 45
issue 3, 2012.
3. Adipofacial anterolateral thigh flap for reconstruction of posterior
maxillary defect with infratemporal fossa involvement. Journal of
craniomaxillofacial trauma and reconstruction; August 2013.
4. Fracture dislocation of Scaphoid in association with polytrauma:
Diagnostic and management considerations. British journal of
radiology; (online publication DEC2015)
5. Perforator Peroneal Artery Flap for Tongue Reconstruction. Journal of
Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery; July 2016
6. Bi-paddled radial forearm free flap in the reconstruction of bilateral
buccal mucosal defects—a case series Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral
Pathology and Oral RadiologyVol. 122Issue 4e107–e109Published
online: June 9, 2016
7. Shape-modified radial forearm free tissue transfer in oral cavity
reconstruction: Technique and a prospective comparison with the
conventional technique HeadNeck. 2020Nov;42(11):3345-3351.doi:
10.1002/hed.26382. Epub 2020 Jul 20.
8. The Extended dissection Islanded Nasolabial flap: its Versality in Oral
reconstruction NEUROQUANTOLOGY | MAY 2022 | VOLUME 20 |
ISSUE 5 | PAGE 5067-5074| DOI: 10.14704/NQ.2022.20.5.NQ22782